WTB DDR2, Mobo, CPU, and GPU

[H]N00b

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
82
We have a case and a PSU but we need everything else. We would like it to be a socket AM2 system. We are looking to spend in the 800-1000 range. Please PM me with what you have and prices along with your heatware. Thanks in advace for the offers guys.
 
If you could go for Intel, I have this combo:>
Intel 3.4ghz (800fsb/1mb/lga775), Intel D915PBL mobo, OCZ DDR2 667 (2x1gb), Sapphire X800GTO PCI-E (256mb) for $450 shipped Usps priority mail with delivery confirmation.

For $800-$1000 you could buy all new AM2 parts, no?
 
We are looking for a bit higher end system. Might have to do this part by part I guess was hoping for a package but not getting much response. Ill give it another day though.
 
BUMP

With a request like, I think your best bet would be to make a list of the parts you are looking for, and maybe what you're willing to pay. like this:

Looking for:

AM2 X2 3800+ to X2 4600+
7900GT or better
300-500gig SATA HD
etc
etc.

Good luck on your quest!
 
I haven't used Heatware before. Ebay actually. If this is okay I'm sure I find something for you.
 
Thanks for the replies guys. I didnt think of making a list but ,,

AMD
AM2 socket hoping for like 4000 X2 or better
Vid card hoping for a 7900 GT or better
Memory need 2 x 1gb lower timings but not crazy expensive low
Mobo I prefer Asus but will take offers from others.

I didnt get real specific cause in the past I would just get a ton of offers and not have to get that in depth. Thanks again for the replies!
 
Back
Top