• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[WTB] Corsair Dom GT

Yo idk if you are interested, but I have this in anodized black. Costed me $89. Mine has a few scratches, but will take $50 shipped.

Idk if you remember my pics on the forum, but I used that as an open-case for about the last 6 months.
 
Yo idk if you are interested, but I have this in anodized black. Costed me $89. Mine has a few scratches, but will take $50 shipped.

Idk if you remember my pics on the forum, but I used that as an open-case for about the last 6 months.

Thanks for offer but my plan is to invert my 800D mobo tray and that 10 pci will not fit at all... i apreciate thoug
 
Back
Top