• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[WTB] Corsair Dom GT

xpclassified

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
258
Looking to buy - Corsair Dominator GT/Platinum any 2000MHz and up o 2800Mhz 8GB or 16GB

I have set of this, I will run it to a dual channel mobo so im looking for another stick to run all 4 stick so im looking for 1 stick of this Corsair Dom GT CMG6GX3M3A2000C8 or this will work too Corsair Dom GT CMG4GX3M2A2000C8 willing to buy this in set if i have too

Heatware is XPclassified
Will pay with Paypal as a type of payment

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I have the 3 x 2 GB sitting somewhere in a storage container. 2000 Mhz, 7-8-7-20 1.65v. I believe this kit was originally marketed for x58. Is that the one you want?
 
Nice RAM but if you check my link, im reffering to a dual channel whitch it also said 8GB or 16GB.. thanks for the offer...

but im curiuos, how much you selling it? i might know somebody that wants it
 
What link are you talking about? I don't see any, except your heatware.

and check PM about my asking price.
 
I have 6x4GB Corsair Dom GT 1866/CL9/1.5v, looking for $180 shipped for the whole set. You could sell the last 2 sticks for some extra money.
 
Back
Top