WTB: Coolermaster Mastercase 5 Drive Cage

Wompa164

Limp Gawd
Hello,

I know this is a long shot but figured I'd give it a try. I'm looking to purchase the 3-bay drive cage for the CM Mastercase 5 (MCA-0005-K3HD0).

1n5Upc2.jpg

Please let me know if you have one of these. Thank you!

Also it looks like other CM Master series cases share this part, so if you have an old case and want to make a few bucks, please send me a PM. I'm open to the 2-bay version as well if it helps improve my odds.

The cage you posted looks alot like most other ones, although there may be slight differences...

I have several from previous cases (mostly Corsair & TT) that I have absolutley no use for (I only use m.2 drives), so if you don't find the exact one you're looking for, and don't mind paying a few $$ for shipping, please feel free to buzz me at your convenience :)

The cage you posted looks alot like most other ones, although there may be slight differences...

I have several from previous cases (mostly Corsair & TT) that I have absolutley no use for (I only use m.2 drives), so if you don't find the exact one you're looking for, and don't mind paying a few $$ for shipping, please feel free to buzz me at your convenience :)
If you've got extra HDD cages, I might be interested in an HDD cage too if it fits my Fractal!

Back