WTB: Big case

Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
977
Hi, I need a large case to house my componets. Must be big enough to also allow for room of my dual 120mm fan watercooled setup.

Looking for a Huge ATX or BTX case.

Throw offers.
 
I have a full tower antec.

$40 + shipping.

I can take pix if you want
 
I haven't gotten a PM or email from ya yet, bro. I even posted the pix and stuff like you asked me to.

Did you see the pix? You can always PM me here to make things easier.
 
What about the one I emailed you about, lol... still awaiting a response.

I'll wait til tomorrow... then I'll put it back in the basement.
 
Sounds like you need a large coolermaster, lian li or Thermaltake Xaser Armor.
free bump for ya.
 
I have a black windowed 4 external 5.25 antec style case that i'll let you have if you pay shipping.
 
Back
Top