WTB: Android phone on Xfinity network

Dark12

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey folks.

I'm more of an iphone guy, but my girlfriend prefers Android. She's on the Xfinity network, but I'm not sure how that works with Android devices.

Anyway, she recently cracked the screen on her Galaxy A71 5G and I want to find a replacement.

She doesn't have any special use cases, but a good camera would be nice.

Budget is open, but I'm not looking for a flagship by any means, seeing as her current device seems rather simple.

Post what you got along with price please! Looking to buy asap.

Last edited:
My buddy I think had a pixel 7 on Xfi tht is like new. He went back to Verizon...pm me if u want me to contact him for a price

If that doesn't work just buy a 7a from the google store, it's unlocked and can run any carrier. It's on sale for 374 right now, usually 399.

If that doesn't work just buy a 7a from the google store, it's unlocked and can run any carrier. It's on sale for 374 right now, usually 399.
Thank you for the heads up on this.

I am meeting up with someone to take a look at an unlocked Galaxy 22+ for $360 and 21+ for $300.

They both seem very lightly used and well taken care of. I'm leaning towards the 22+. Any input on this compared to the pixel?

Stock android and more years of updates vs Samsung, more accessories available for Samsung.

Back