• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: AMD A6/A8 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqg

Gawd
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
864
Hello, looking for a laptop that's at most 15.6" w/ a graphics card higher than a 64xx. I just want to at least play guild wars 2 on it. Budget is $400~ let me know with price shipped to 33187!

*EDIT* Decided to find an Alienware instead to have more upgrading capability/keyboard looks great!
 
Last edited:
I have a barebones laptop I built up; went cheap on the Sandy Bridge Pentium CPU, but it does have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M 2GB PCIe 3D Video. Would that work?
 
It doesn't seem to state its graphics spec?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few week old Lenovo N586, $300 shipped (customer upgraded to 17in laptop)
I can get the specs tonight when Im home...I remember it had W7HP, 8gb mem and a 320gb hdd
 
yep 7660G... the lappy has three reviews on amazon and all 5 star :p

it looks beautiful too aesthetically.

Sounds like a great laptop but I really can't go beyond my budget right now :( sorry.
 
Checked mine..
Like new condition (about a month old, typing from it now)
A6-4400M, Radio HD 7520G, Wd 320gb HDD, DVDRW, 2x 4gb mem
Broadcom N wifi, Realtek Gb lan, Conexant audio, webcam, 15.6 screen
 
One last bump to entertain other offers. Found an a8 shipped for $330... Or might take DPOSCORP's. but yeah ttt!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top