• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: AM4 motherboard

Ray06492

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
1,064
WTB:AM4 mATX motherboard
It must have the I/O plate.
For this chip: Athlon 200GE Raven Ridge

Shipping will be to zip code 33433
I only use paypal F & F
Heatware 277-0-0
Please include a link to your heatware or tell me your handle.
 
Last edited:
I have a Gigabyte A520i-ac mini-ITX board that meets your criteria. Hasn't been used in a long time and is untested, but it worked fine last time it was used.
 
I have a Gigabyte A520i-ac mini-ITX board that meets your criteria. Hasn't been used in a long time and is untested, but it worked fine last time it was used.
I'm looking for a mATX MB. Thank you for your offer.
 
The MB doesn't have onboard video.
I see 3 display outputs in the IO. The motherboard's video ports will use the CPU's integrated graphics if it has one. The Ryzen 5 2600 doesn't have integrated graphics but the Athlon 200GE does. There were onboard display controllers back in the days of northbridge chips but you won't find that on AM4 as far as I know.
 
Isn't Onboard video on an amd board by the specific cpu

I see 3 display outputs in the IO. The motherboard's video ports will use the CPU's integrated graphics if it has one. The Ryzen 5 2600 doesn't have integrated graphics but the Athlon 200GE does. There were onboard display controllers back in the days of northbridge chips but you won't find that on AM4 as far as I know.
Thank you for the information I appreciate it
 
Last edited:
Back
Top