WTB a cheap processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmongTheChosenX

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
7,302
Just list for me what you have. I'll take whatever of the following:

Any Sempron (though i prefer a 64 bit sempron)
Any Athlon, (X2 works fine too but I don't wanna spend a fortune on it)
Any Celeron D (NO regular celerons)
Any older Pentium 4, but not ancient)
Cheap Pentium D's work too!

so yeah it needs to be able to run a computer with XP Pro on it. preferrably a 64 bit processor though it might not even matter, and I do NOT want to spend more than $25 or $30 shipped.
I prefer Socket 775.

so list em for me, eh?

oh, if you have a motherboard to go with it to let me know!
 
You can't use a P4 1.5ghz or a Celeron 2.0ghz can you? Socket 478? They aren't 64bit.
 
Intel Celeron 2.0ghz 128kb Cache 400FSB - $15 (Shipped)
Intel Pentium 4 1.5ghz 256kb Cache 400FSB - $12 (Shipped)

I JUST sold an Intel Celeron D 331 LGA775

Ooops, shoulda sent that in a PM.
 
Intel Celeron 2.0ghz 128kb Cache 400FSB - $15 (Shipped)
Intel Pentium 4 1.5ghz 256kb Cache 400FSB - $12 (Shipped)

I JUST sold an Intel Celeron D 331 LGA775

Ooops, shoulda sent that in a PM.

actually, you sold it to me :D
and thats for my sisters pc. i wanna build myself an extra pc for school.
 
got your PM man.

I'll let you know. I was looking for a Celeron D processor, not the regular celerons. the pentium 4 seems a little old.
 
I have a sempron 2600+ socket A but thats probably even further than what you are looking for. $25 shipped UPS.
 
AMD 64 1800+ Venice Core - Socket 939 (This thing gets 2.6-7 GHZ stable, on air.) - $25
 
*You pm box is full so I'm posting this here.



Would you do $105 shipped USPS priority?

I have most of the stuff (cables/manuals/etc/backplate) for mobo and stock heatsink also.
 
I have a system for cheap. $90 + shipping.

Athlon 64 3200+ venice socket 754
Gigabyte K8NS
1gb DDR1
BFG 6800 OC 128mb
 
(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated bumping by another member within the 6 hour minimum will not be tolerated. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be allowed. Any abuse of the bumping rules is to be determined at the discretion of the moderators and administrators over and beyond the stated rules on a case by case basis.
 
i have a sempron 64 2500+ for s754. I also have a mobo but i don't think it works. 20 shipped for the proc (no hsf - sorry)?
 
I didn't read all the posts on here but I've got a 939 3200 I can do for 28 shipped.. I've got a stock cooler off an opty 175 I'll throw in for an extra 8 bucks... heck I've even got a mobo and some ram to go with it if you need that... PM me if you're interested.. I don't stay on the forums all day long, but I'll check back later this afternoon.
 
I have a retail athlon 64 3700+ s939 with stock retail hsf for 30 shipped.

thanks
 
Intel Celeron D 3.2Gighz (351 SL8HF MALAY 3.20GHZ/256/533/04A Q548A675)
I gotz that.
 
I have an intel celeron D 352 which can overclock to 4Ghz+ easily, if you want to ask me more questions about it then pm me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top