• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB - 4TB M.2 NVME SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwincy

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
3,150
FOUND

I'll be rebuilding my PC soon and the motherboard shares PCIe bandwidth with some of the slots, so instead of 3x 2TB drives I think I'll need to go with one 4TB drive and one of my existing 2TB drives. Looking for something along the lines of a WD SN850x since I have those in my system already, but any other high performance nvme ssd would do as long as it has dram/cache. Used is fine if it has low TB written and low hours. I'll be posting my 13900k mobo/cpu soon, so BOLO for that if interested.

Can pay via PayPal. I can get a retail ssd with no issue, just wanted to see if anyone on the forum is looking to sell one.

FOUND
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top