• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB 4770k

^Strike

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
306
Looking for a reasonably priced 4770k, maybe even a 4790k. Not looking for golden chips, and I only need the bare chip, no other accessories are required.
It needs to be shipped outside of the US, and I'll cover shipping costs.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

*Heat under -X3-. I've also got a lot more feedback on OCN under the same name.
 
has to be a K chip, non K 4770 wont work for you?
I'd prefer a K chip at the moment just to get the most out of my current Z97 board. Thanks.

EDIT: If the price is right, I might consider it. PM'd you.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top