Nov 23, 2025 #1 S Sherk 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Jan 12, 2008 Messages 2,895 Looking for a 4090 FE that hasn't been used for mining. Can trade a 4080 FE with cash or pay cash, depending on price. Prefer [H] veterans with Heat, located in SW MI 49053.
Looking for a 4090 FE that hasn't been used for mining. Can trade a 4080 FE with cash or pay cash, depending on price. Prefer [H] veterans with Heat, located in SW MI 49053.
Dec 1, 2025 #3 GoldenTiger I Got It Back... Kinda 2FA Joined Dec 2, 2004 Messages 32,965 Chinese buyers pay $1800-2k+ all day long right now for those to double the vram on then use for Ai... I'd recommend finding a good deal on a 5090 instead , or sticking with your 4080.
Chinese buyers pay $1800-2k+ all day long right now for those to double the vram on then use for Ai... I'd recommend finding a good deal on a 5090 instead , or sticking with your 4080.