WTB: Hercules 3D Prophet 4800 KYRO II SE

Recently tried to buy back my Voodoo2 from the guy I sold it to many years ago when I was a kid that needed money for a better board. Never got a reply.... At least I still have my old Geforce 2. But man that Voodoo2 was awesome. I spent the day at school going up to my friends saying 'Do you Voodoo?' LOL. Hope you fine one man!

Aren't there forums dedicated to 3dfx, probably a better place to ask there. There are only a handful of these in the world, i would expect the price to be north of 20,000.

Sorry. Don't have what your looking for. Love seeing all the 3dfx pictures. I remember working a side job for $5 an hour to save up for an Diamond monster 3D, 4meg 3dfx voodoo1. ($140+tax at a computer show) Had to use the pass through cable it was 3D card only. Many, many hours of GLQuake!

I know its not a 6, but I have a 3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 card here. I know it worked when I put it away in one of the many boxes of spare parts I had laying around. Looks kinda grungy and dusty. If ya want it, pay the shipping and I'll get it out to you. Shame for it to just sit here nasty in a box.
20171210_151809.jpg 20171210_151820.jpg

Reactions: erek
like this
I know its not a 6, but I have a 3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 card here. I know it worked when I put it away in one of the many boxes of spare parts I had laying around. Looks kinda grungy and dusty. If ya want it, pay the shipping and I'll get it out to you. Shame for it to just sit here nasty in a box.
View attachment 45969 View attachment 45970

Just keep it. No shame in it sitting in a box as long as it its in an anti-static bag.

Recently tried to buy back my Voodoo2 from the guy I sold it to many years ago when I was a kid that needed money for a better board. Never got a reply.... At least I still have my old Geforce 2. But man that Voodoo2 was awesome. I spent the day at school going up to my friends saying 'Do you Voodoo?' LOL. Hope you fine one man!

I didn't have enough for the Geforce 2, I went with the Geforce2 MX. Upgraded from nVidia TNT 16mb.

Reactions: erek
like this
Back