• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wtb 1tb nvme ssd

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
5,125
Looking for a nvme ssd 1 ot 2 tb.

Or, potentially.

High capacity sas ssds
Fast pcie ssds

Heat under cdabc123
 
Last edited:
The inland drive, which can be ordered and shipped through Amazon from Microcenter, but can't be bought and shipped directly from the Microcenter website. I've used a few of these, and they have been good for me thus far.
https://www.amazon.com/Inland-Plati...&qid=1620786695&sprefix=1+tb+,aps,179&sr=8-14
There is a microcenter near me I've been meaning to go too and grab a keyboard. I may just have to add the nvme ssd to the shopping list if nothing pops up here.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
There is a microcenter near me I've been meaning to go too and grab a keyboard. I may just have to add the nvme ssd to the shopping list if nothing pops up here.
Even better. They do show a 2TB version on amazon, and even a 4TB. I've never seen those in stock at the microcenter here near me, so if you want the larger ones, you may have to order through Amazon.
 
Alright so microcenter has a Intel 3300mbps / 1900 for $100. I'm either looking for something similar for less or if anyone has a recommendation for a extremely fast drive I'm all ears.
 
Based on the specs (and they could be wrong for sure) I strongly suggest the Inland Premium over the Platinum or Professional. It has much better speeds than the others and can usually be found for not a lot more. If the durability numbers are accurate, the 25% premium seems worth it. If the Platinum is 1000 (and has a typo) versus 1300, I would go platinum.

Prices are a little higher at Amazon than MC direct.
$125 Premium 1300 TBW 3100/2800 R/W
$100 Platinum 100 TBW 3100/1900 R/W
$100 Professional 600 TBW 2000/1750 R/W
 
Back
Top