• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB 1156 cpu | Mini ITX

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Toshiba-Samsung SN-S083. I was able to find specs here:
http://www.unityelectronics.com/pro...ebook_Serial_ATA_SATA_Drive_Black_Refurbished

(mine is nearly new, used to install OS once and test DVD playback)

Slim SATA adapter picture:
SDC16846.JPG
 
way to rich for my blood, people are selling their 860s for cheaper than that
 
way to rich for my blood, people are selling their 860s for cheaper than that

lol. You can find 150usd i5 K on XS (well, I think there is still one left...). Worst case, go for that. But the off die memory controller is the weakspot of the i3 530 vs X3440 comparison writeup I'm doing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top