• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WoW Players

I think there is one guild on a single server that a number of the [H]orde play on but that is it. Not many of us have really kept it going where we all have one server/guild anymore.

I'm on Black Dragonflight > [H]orde > Phoenixdwn
 
Undermine > Alliance > Atherton, Rorschach, Rode any of those 3 im usually on

im getting burned out with wow right now though so im taking a break for some GTA4
 
Zangarmarsh>Alliance>Kinpin

I don't play much anymore. Its finally settled in that theres nothing left for me to do that hasn't been done to mind numbing amounts of repetition.
 
I play on about 5 different servers, since I'm moving around alot I find different people to play with and end up creating new characters, don't play much but over the course of playing randomly I have 4 differe lvl 70's all horde.
 
Hellscream > Alliance > Swammy, Dilliana, Holymedic, Biostalker, Lilbio and Biovader
 
Azuremyst > Alliance > Azrynath (lvl70 Hunter)

same server:

Kentrick (lvl 48 Gnome Mage)
Arondar (lvl 22 Human Lock)
 
Personally, I moved to a private server (Wowscape) about 3 months ago. It's nowhere near as stable as retail but the faster gameplay suits my lifestyle. 60xXP and 40xdrops, plus they have other servers that are closer to retail 3xXP etc... For those of us with lives outside the game it makes for a nice change of pace. Plus donor gear is so.....OP'd it definitely adds another element.

I like seeing parts of the game that I probably wouldn't have had a chance to on retail.

If you're ever on Scape's funserver, look me up on my toon...Caylie
 
Frostwolf > Alliance > Rannoch, Sgorr (Releveling after selling my old account)
Thunderlord> Horde > Rannoch, Sgorr (same)
 
I haven't played in about nine or ten months, and that was my third time around at the game.

I was:

Azjol Nerub > Alliance > Ostelif

I was a human Warlock. I never came anywhere near max-level on any alts. I had an Orc Shaman a long time ago that I got to level 28, and I was leveling a Dranei Priest when I quit last summer.
 
I remember there being one of these in the past but it was HUGE and from 2004 or so.
Ruinz & Shmitties of Sargeras Horde Side.
 
there used to be a very active gathering of [H] on stormscale-us.
Over the years through mergers with other guilds and then drama, the [H] guild only harbored alts and now it's only active character is my lvl 1 bank charcater.
 
Bronzebeard - Alliance - Daughters of the Alliance

Love my guild :) It's an all girl guild.. Not girl characters, but girls IRL. We're not hardcore raiders, but we just downed Magtheridon last night on our first try! Exciting.
 
I bought WoW Battlechest after playing the Trial only to have it sit there, unused for a couple months now. I have yet to get into it and will probably do so soon. Its nice to know not everyone here bashes WoW as it seems like a fairly nice game to get into.
 
Its not that they are bashing it persay, more like there are to many people that cannot control themselves or are weak and it becomes an obession. Alot of people have seen their family and friends turn into mindless zombies over the game and that causes alot of people to hate it!

I like the game and have alot of fun playing it, however party time/life/friends > WoW and alot of people are turning that into WoW>life/partytime/RLFriends.
 
Most people who bash the game are usually little kids who cant afford it and play only free to play mmorpgs (ie onrpg.com). And little kids who think free translated korean mmorpg's are better than WoW (ie onrpg.com). The game is good, but when you get obssessed with it, its no longer a game, but work.

Many families have been ruined, but you only hear of these stories because WoW has become a giant, many lesser known games in asia also does this to families.
 
there used to be a very active gathering of [H] on stormscale-us.
Over the years through mergers with other guilds and then drama, the [H] guild only harbored alts and now it's only active character is my lvl 1 bank charcater.

That and we picked a crappy server apparently.
 
Most people who bash the game are usually little kids who cant afford it and play only free to play mmorpgs (ie onrpg.com). And little kids who think free translated korean mmorpg's are better than WoW (ie onrpg.com). The game is good, but when you get obssessed with it, its no longer a game, but work.

Many families have been ruined, but you only hear of these stories because WoW has become a giant, many lesser known games in asia also does this to families.

nah, its normally people who did not give the game a fair try, or didn't try it at all, or had friends that spent all their time playing it, or had no one to level up with and soloing everything is pretty stupid, its called a MMO for a reason.
 
Deleted my 60 priest pre-bc, but came back anway and now I roll Alliance on Hyal - Odakai
 
nah, its normally people who did not give the game a fair try, or didn't try it at all, or had friends that spent all their time playing it, or had no one to level up with and soloing everything is pretty stupid, its called a MMO for a reason.
I agree and found myself in that group before I tried it out. I think for what it is, it is fantastic and offers plenty of things to do. I'll have to activate my game soon as I did have some fun during the trial but was bummed due to the level cap.
 
I always blamed you.

Blame Seleste. It was his fault.

AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MR SEELENLOS???? HRM HRM HRM?

speaking of that, where the hell is shorte now?

What about the original Gangreene?

Bahadur??? OMG WHERE ARE YOU?
 
Back
Top