WoW is ruining my life, therefore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

verdad

Limp Gawd
I want to GIVE my account away. It sickens me to think about giving this away w/ the 40+ days that I've put into my characters, but it has to be done. I don't care how much I could sell it for on ebay, it's to the point where I need to get it out of my hands so I'll stop playing. Anyhow here's the details.

60 Undead Priest - Eonar(PvE)
Epic Mount, Pieces of Devout/random blues. Currently Disc/Holy.

60 Tauren Druid - Bonechewer(PvP)
5/8 Wildheart, Warden Staff w/ 22 int. Epic Leatherworker (Tribal - Hide of the Wild/Girdle of Insight). Was running MC/ZG w/ my guild so I'm currently resto spec'd and the respecs on this char are getting expensive :) somewhere near like 40g now I believe.

Both are in good standing on their servers, no ninja'ing :) I'd like only serious responses please, I'd like to give it to someone who will actually play the account, and not put it to waste. The subscription expired on 11/13/05.

If you're interested, leave it here.
Thanks.

Curt

I'll take the account!

Been looking for a priest character!
I already play wow but needed a PvP character on a server and some sort of priest.

You can trust me that i will play this.

I'd be interested as well. Have a clan full of guys that play the game, I've never ogtten the opportunity to play it. I was huge into SWG a while back, and just now deciding to get back into an MMO.

If you guys have never played WoW then it would be a big mistake to start off with 2 max lvl characters. You miss out on all the experience and knowledge your peers will have, and nobody will respect you.

AceTKK said:
If you guys have never played WoW then it would be a big mistake to start off with 2 max lvl characters. You miss out on all the experience and knowledge your peers will have, and nobody will respect you.

Quoted for truth...

I play all the time and have wanted to play the horde side, but dont want to give up on the low level toons i have, i currently have a lvl 60 warrior, 42 priest, 36 rogue, 36 mage and a lvl 1 hunter for AH stuff lol. Id gladly give your toons a good life, lol. Thanks for passing this on to players instead of selling out.

By the by, sorry that it has caused you trouble, its a fine line in a mmorpg to seperate your real life and game. Ive found my equilibrium but thats a hard thing to find. I have always played games and my wife knows that, i just play WoW more than the others now lol

Laserdemon

isnt the whole point trying to attain the max level?? if not, then why even bother playin?

btw, in before lock.. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back