• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WoW [H]ard Guild

bonkrowave said:
Im not much into the programming part. I do graphics and design.

The only real code I know is VB :p and thats easy anyway.

If(Bonkrowave="coder","hell has frozen over","Things may work") :D

FTP being pmed as we speak.
 
KRiTiKuL FX said:
Dunno if bonkrowave does it or not, but I do dynamic content programming (PHP/ASP/.NET), and can do it if need be.

The help would be appreciated! :)

I suppose the coding will have to wait until someone makes a picture of the UI
 
As this is a guild page, I would like the people in the guild to have input in the creative process. I have put together a concept base layout. Tell me what you guys think.

(The differnet pages would be listed on the left side) and the information would end up on the right there.)

*** I was just wondering what sort of content we would like to include. A list of possible content is included below.

About (about the guild, server we are on, what we are all about)
bios (Information on each player)
Server info (some sort of server infromation page)

Are we going to include beastaries ? Weapons lists ? etc ?

Tell me what you think.

The concept page
 
bonkrowave said:
As this is a guild page, I would like the people in the guild to have input in the creative process. I have put together a concept base layout. Tell me what you guys think.

(The differnet pages would be listed on the left side) and the information would end up on the right there.)

*** I was just wondering what sort of content we would like to include. A list of possible content is included below.

About (about the guild, server we are on, what we are all about)
bios (Information on each player)
Server info (some sort of server infromation page)

Are we going to include beastaries ? Weapons lists ? etc ?

Tell me what you think.

The concept page

I have nifty little addon that does an alakazaam type thing for your invenotry/stats, However it was built for php nuke/geeklog. There's a way to make it export in plain xml. With the xml I'm pretty sure I/we can do something fun :p

Downloads section would be another thing (addons etc..) Screen shots...hmmm

oh yeah, looknin good ;)
 
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
I have nifty little addon that does an alakazaam type thing for your invenotry/stats, However it was built for php nuke/geeklog. There's a way to make it export in plain xml. With the xml I'm pretty sure I/we can do something fun :p

Ya something like that would be cool. being able to see what each other is wearing and what not. Plus it allows other people and guilds to see our stuff, and then become jealous. :D
 
Just a little update with a small navigation bar [Not working] update. The more I look at the grey, the more I do not like it. I will have to come up with something to make it look better.

Anyway ... take a look.

Concept Page 2
 
Hate_Bot said:
with what do we long in with?


you have to register, takes like 2 seconds.

I'm gonna see if there's a way to not have to register to use it.


Also, I jsut got my first epic drop :)


Directions on the guild thing are in the forums btw.
 
I Just uploaded some files to the Guild website.
You can check out the progress so far at http://www.hardguild.net/index.html

The way I have designed the page, should allow for the page to expand to fill the browser, no matter what resolution you have. Please note no links are working yet.

just going to www.hardguild.net still goes to the forum thing which is set up, Im not sure how to point it at this page, also I would like to know the address of that forum type page so I can link it to the website.
 
bonkrowave said:
I Just uploaded some files to the Guild website.
You can check out the progress so far at http://www.hardguild.net/index.html

The way I have designed the page, should allow for the page to expand to fill the browser, no matter what resolution you have. Please note no links are working yet.

just going to www.hardguild.net still goes to the forum thing which is set up, Im not sure how to point it at this page, also I would like to know the address of that forum type page so I can link it to the website.

Look good, but I have 16x12 res, expand to that (if you can) or keep expanding your browser window out and the graphics start to separate. No biggie, justa nitpick
Other than that I like it in black better than the grey. Looks slick bonk.
 
I get the same at 1280x1024. get a black bar between the character image and the guild logo image.
 
Ya there is something wrong with the bar, ill look into it. The highest res I could test with my stupid work comp, was 1280x1024, and it looks good on this end. When I get home I will be able to do some further testing.

EDIT : I found some code in the source pointing to the wrong graphics, that may have fixed it, but I have my doubts.
 
I have a rather newbie questrion but whatever, when I asked someone how to make some money, they said "Farming" pr "Mob Farming"

What is that?

This was with a paladin btw
 
Hate_Bot said:
I have a rather newbie questrion but whatever, when I asked someone how to make some money, they said "Farming" pr "Mob Farming"

What is that?

This was with a paladin btw

Farming, mob farming, grinding, it's all the same. Just sit there and constantly kill stuff. Builds up your money and XP.
 
Hate_Bot said:
I have a rather newbie questrion but whatever, when I asked someone how to make some money, they said "Farming" pr "Mob Farming"

What is that?

This was with a paladin btw

It just means killing a whole lot of a specific modb preferably a mob that has some good drops. For example the venture company goblins in stonetalon (up near sludge fen I think) drop broken electra lanterns which can be sold for a good amount of silver. If you are a leather worker I would suggest the elder mistvale apes in stranglethorn. That way you can skin the leather off them, then sell it at AH, also the hairs they drop are worth a good amount.

Certain people will keep killing a certain mob for silk, leather, money whatever. The act of killing a specific mob a lot for the money or items it drops is called farming.

At around level 50, I would suggest farming the elite trolls outside zul-farrek in Tanaris as they drop money and some weapons they drop are worth 80s a pop.
 
bonkrowave said:
I Just uploaded some files to the Guild website.
You can check out the progress so far at http://www.hardguild.net/index.html

The way I have designed the page, should allow for the page to expand to fill the browser, no matter what resolution you have. Please note no links are working yet.

just going to www.hardguild.net still goes to the forum thing which is set up, Im not sure how to point it at this page, also I would like to know the address of that forum type page so I can link it to the website.

Looking good! http://www.hardguild.net/phpbb/ will point to the forums. I'm fixing it now so it doesn't forward to the forums :)

Also, I fixed the d/l link for that guildinfo addon for those who wanted to use it. I had typed .com instead of .net.
 
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
Looking good! http://www.hardguild.net/phpbb/ will point to the forums. I'm fixing it now so it doesn't forward to the forums :)

Also, I fixed the d/l link for that guildinfo addon for those who wanted to use it. I had typed .com instead of .net.

Ok I added a forums button, which when clicked will launch the forums in a seperate window.
 
Ca anyone help me? I was playing today, now suddenly I cant! I turn it one, and right when I begin to log on, it freezes my compter!!!

It was working just fine, then I logged of and itfroze, now it cant work at all!!!


:( :( :( :(
 
Hate_Bot said:
Ca anyone help me? I was playing today, now suddenly I cant! I turn it one, and right when I begin to log on, it freezes my compter!!!

It was working just fine, then I logged of and itfroze, now it cant work at all!!!


I've never heard of anyone who has as many problems with WoW as you! :eek:
 
Heya!
I'd like to start a new char. and join this guild. Does Stormscale (the server) have any problems? Population reads as HIGH on my list... and I'm in Europe...
I'll give it a try, and hopefully someone will find me and invite me!

-c
 
Optikalusion said:
Heya!
I'd like to start a new char. and join this guild. Does Stormscale (the server) have any problems? Population reads as HIGH on my list... and I'm in Europe...
I'll give it a try, and hopefully someone will find me and invite me!

-c

You'll have to tell us your char name and we'll inviteyou. :p
 
Optikalusion said:
Heya!
I'd like to start a new char. and join this guild. Does Stormscale (the server) have any problems? Population reads as HIGH on my list... and I'm in Europe...
I'll give it a try, and hopefully someone will find me and invite me!

-c

DO yuo have a european copy? If you do you won't be able to join unless you get an US version.
 
Ha that's funny, well it seems that OUR (European) Stormscale isn't quite the same as YOUR (U.S.) Stormscale. Man ya think they could at least think of a few new server names...

Ah well... someone should start a [H]ardKore European front!

have fun
-c
 
Optikalusion said:
Ha that's funny, well it seems that OUR (European) Stormscale isn't quite the same as YOUR (U.S.) Stormscale. Man ya think they could at least think of a few new server names...

Ah well... someone should start a [H]ardKore European front!

have fun
-c

Ouch that sucks :( :p
 
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
I've never heard of anyone who has as many problems with WoW as you! :eek:

Never minde, it works now, I turned of v-sync, and that was freezing it for some reason, I just when to the Nvidia driver thing, and made Vsync "on" for all games.


works now,.,.
 
Hate_Bot said:
Never minde, it works now, I turned of v-sync, and that was freezing it for some reason, I just when to the Nvidia driver thing, and made Vsync "on" for all games.


works now,.,.

At least you didn't have to reinstall again. ;) :p
 
Hey guys its Draax, sorry to the guys who were about to do the SM run last night. Damn apartment complex lost power :mad: , and it didn't come back on for two hours.


:(

IN addition if anyone knows a way to get an image background for 1 cell in a table to stretch instead of repeat, that would help me a whole lot.

EDIT: well I got the cell background image to not repeat, but now the cell wont stretch to fill the page correctly.
 
bonkrowave said:
Hey guys its Draax, sorry to the guys who were about to do the SM run last night. Damn apartment complex lost power :mad: , and it didn't come back on for two hours.


:(

IN addition if anyone knows a way to get an image background for 1 cell in a table to stretch instead of repeat, that would help me a whole lot.

EDIT: well I got the cell background image to not repeat, but now the cell wont stretch to fill the page correctly.

Instead of stretching one image.

from | to |

Try cutting the image into 3 images.

| left side | middle (repeating for stretch) | right side |
 
Hate_Bot said:
Is the guild still active at all?

If so add me, the name is Kitado
Yeah, we're still active. There are usually at least 2-4 people on, and often 6-8, at any given time (except maybe at 4 in the morning). You might want to post this in our forums as well, since I don't know how many people read this thread on a regular basis.
 
I'm not gonnabe active much, if at all, on either of my characters. My main is nearing mount time, my friends have alts on Kargath I gotta work on, I've leveling a druid, and my friends and I are rolling new alts for the summer.
 
Back
Top