WOW!Free pair of panties (for women)

http://www.fsisolutions.com/hanes/default.aspx

Choose from 4 different styles and choose your own size. Free pair of undies while supplies last:

FREE PANTIES

TERMS OF OFFER
1. Please allow 12 weeks for delivery.
2. Offer good starting September 15, 2005 while supplies last.
3. Offer valid in the 50 United States and District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses.
4. Limit of one request per household.
5. Requests from groups, organizations or post office boxes will not be honored.
6. Offer void where prohibited by law.
7. Hanes is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail.

Great find! just ordered a pair for the GF. Too bad there weren't anymore... uhh exciting varieties ;)

Sweet, free underwear :) Thnx, should help out a lot if I ever decide to crossdress :D

OMG I can't wait to see the look on my brothers face as soon as he opens these bad boys up!!

I ordered a pair for the wife.

If they truely are for women, anyone notice that it asks for gender? :eek:

nothing like wearing a pair of womens panties on your head for holloween lol

could be fun to order and place them in a friends car that has a girlfriend. i signed up for one :)

man it was my friends bday and i still didnt get them for her,, ugh,, delayed gift..

Mine arrived today. Damn do they look small... but they stretch and don't leave much to the imagination. The girl and I are pleased!

compslckr said:
could be fun to order and place them in a friends car that has a girlfriend. i signed up for one :)

DON'T.... back in 1937, that's EXACTLY why my Grandparents broke up... my Grandfather had a buddy who was fooling around on HIS wife; he borrowed Granddad's car, had a fling, and she left her knickers.

Grandma found 'em, and it was four years before the buddy fessed up. That was AFTER the divorce, after my Grandfather and my Father lost their home to the lawyers, after my Grandfather started dating again...

Net result is that both for the rest of their lives realized they'd been lucky once, and some idiot had screwed it up (and they were too immature to realize).

BTW, for everyone doing it as a joke, I would have been happy to get my wife a new pair of undies; she's recently had an operation, and has lost so much weight she could use some... next time, leave it for folks who'll actually USE it.

Yeah, I'm in a pissy mood today.

Yeah everyone who gets them should post pics of you or your spouse wearing them. I will if you will.

RGMBill said:
DON'T.... back in 1937, that's EXACTLY why my Grandparents broke up... my Grandfather had a buddy who was fooling around on HIS wife; he borrowed Granddad's car, had a fling, and she left her knickers.

Grandma found 'em, and it was four years before the buddy fessed up. That was AFTER the divorce, after my Grandfather and my Father lost their home to the lawyers, after my Grandfather started dating again...

Net result is that both for the rest of their lives realized they'd been lucky once, and some idiot had screwed it up (and they were too immature to realize).

BTW, for everyone doing it as a joke, I would have been happy to get my wife a new pair of undies; she's recently had an operation, and has lost so much weight she could use some... next time, leave it for folks who'll actually USE it.

Yeah, I'm in a pissy mood today.

That's awesome.

hikeskool said:
That's awesome.
that makes me want to do it so much more, maybe it will work on one of my friends who is dating a psycho bitch that has ruined him.....

could swear i didn't order purple... but they are most definitely purple. Some of the nicest panties I've ever seen though. Wife was intrigued by the "seasonal" items in the catalog :p

Weird tryed this link a week agoe and it was dead, oh well there on their way now Merry christmas MOM!! (thx ttp)

Got mine today. They are pretty sexy, but the bright fuschia color might not have been my first choice.

Hubby likes 'em, I might actually buy some more. :)

Yep, tried a week or more ago to nothing. They must have re-opened it. I signed the wife up, she can always use more undies. I guess buying 3 or more pair of VS every year at Christmas just isn't enough....

Thought I'd send her a style she's not normally used to, see how THAT goes over. :)

Received a shipping confirmation this morning.

So, I thought I'd check again, they still seem to have 1 type available for "free". So, sign up if you "fit" that style and size. :) Or if you just get the free stuff because its free.

Back