• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wow Dell is Fast

How are you guys getting billed I ordered mine for 505 shipped with WAshington taxes. However I havnt been charged yet. My debit check card showed the amount as unusable and know that I have the 2001fp its not even shown as unusable its just disappeared. I dont want them billing me 10 days later for 800 bucks cause all the discounts expired. Anyone think I should worry about this. If they dont charge me by tommorow i will call for sure.
 
Ordered my 2405 on 6/25 with 2nd business day delivery. Estimated ship date is 6/30 with a est. delivery date listed as 7/04. I'm hoping I get it before the weekend. If not I probably won't get it until the 5th since Monday is a holiday.
 
Pretty fast alright. Ordered 2405FWP yesterday and got ship-notification e-mail this morning. Funny thing is the order status website said 'Pre-production' right after I placed an order yesterday but it's been shipped later that afternoon.
What I am wondering is that it says '2nd business day' for shipping type but when I actually looked up on UPS tracking info it says its shipping type is 'Ground.' What's up with that? :confused:
I hope I get it before the holidays.
 
I just got my 2005FPW a few minutes ago! :D I ordered it Monday night and chose 3-5 day delivery, so I think it came pretty damn fast. :cool:
 
I ordered the 2405fpw on 6/22 with an original ship date of 6/30. Well, today I just received my order delayed email with a new ship date of 7/8 :mad: :mad:

Not pleased at all!!
 
grevymon said:
I ordered the 2405fpw on 6/22 with an original ship date of 6/30. Well, today I just received my order delayed email with a new ship date of 7/8 :mad: :mad:

Not pleased at all!!


got the same message...this is bs!!!! i've been waiting since the 16th :(
 
I ordered my 2005fpw on a Saturday morning and it arrived Tuesday evening. Now that's damn fast for me, especially for free shippin!
 
versello said:
I ordered my 2005fpw on a Saturday morning and it arrived Tuesday evening. Now that's damn fast for me, especially for free shippin!

Especially when ordering on a weekend. I'd expect for them to take their time on a Saturday. :p
 
grevymon said:
I ordered the 2405fpw on 6/22 with an original ship date of 6/30. Well, today I just received my order delayed email with a new ship date of 7/8 :mad: :mad:

Not pleased at all!!

Same here. Fortunately my dying monitor is still holding up, but now I have another 10+ days to wait.
 
Ordered 6/16, received yesterday 6/29. Dell lowered the delivery time on the 2405 page to 3-4 days to ship-out, maybe they have more stock in now.
 
Even though I got the "Delayed" email they haven't updated the status on their site. Still lists as shipping today with an ETA of 7/04. Do they not do that until the end of the day?
 
i got an automated phone message yesterday saying delayed till the 8th...checked the website status this morning says shipped 6/30???? thats weird....would be kick ass if they really shipped already :) didnt get a tracking # though, so i'm think'n its an error...we'll see if it comes 2day as i paid for overnight shipping..
 
No message but mine shows as shipped on the website also. It gives a ship date of 7/01 and a delivery of the 7/05. I was hoping to have it by this weekend but at least it's still better then having to wait for it ship on 7/08.
 
well....called dell and got a tracking # for my package :)...i'm happy about that...not happy that i paid for overnight shipping and they sent it ground :( so now instead of being here 2day i have to wait till the 5th, good job dell :(
 
Got the shipped email this morning. Email says 6/30, site says 7/01. Do you HAVE to call to get the tracking info? How long before it shows up on the site?
 
Just got the automated call. Telling me my order's been pushed back till July 11 :eek:
 
Ordered my 1704FPT on Tuesday 26 Jun and received today. Thats very quick and got a really good deal at the same time.
 
CPL|Monte said:
I agree, I ordered a 2001fp today as well at a great price of $464 shipped and it has been less than 10 hours and I have a shipping # and my delivery date is 3 days sooner then they first told me 2 hours after the sell.

They are rocking now for sure, the 2001fp is hands down the best 20inch LCD for the money and with order processing like this they are going to kill everyone that competes with them.

I like the 2005 fpw better than the 2001 fp. Ended up getting the 2005fpw couple days ago for $550 after taxes which aint bad. Got here today and has a little bit of light leakage in the top right corner but other than that its perfect - fuckin fantastic for games. Using my XPS 2 as a video source till my 7800 GTX arrives :)
 
Damn, I HATE UPS. My 2405 has been sitting at the pick up center since late yesterday afternoon. I called to see if I could pick it up this morning but the site it's located at is closed on weekends. The rep said one delivery attempt had to be made before I could pick it up. I won't be home during the day when it will be delivered so I'll need to pick it up after work. The pick up center is a 45 minute drive (one way on Interstate most of ther way) from my house way the hell on the other side of town and closes at 7PM. I don't get home until 6PM. Factoring in rush hour I'll have to leave work early just to pick it up in time. :mad:

FedEx pick up site is only a 10 minute drive.
 
Back
Top