World’s Largest BSOD

How can something that large, with so many people seeing it, not notice that for four days? :confused:

Someone slacked off from regular monitoring and maintenance duties...

Sorry for the double-post; but, this reminds me of the song from Eiffel 65...

"I'm Blue"

:p :D

Sorry for the double-post; but, this reminds me of the song from Eiffel 65...

"I'm Blue"

:p :D

[RIP]Zeus;1031642052 said:
I hate you now

Damn song is now stuck in my head :mad:

Same here... I need to go listen to all four Coheed albums consecutively, now, to rid myself of that crap...

yeah sooooooooo photoshoped

the far end screen just dosn't look right its too bright the clarity and grainiess on the screens is far different to the rest of the picture

funny none the less

Needs highres pics.

Still won't be able to read it though even if you were actually there. The "monitor" is really just a bunch of RGB lights stringed close together so you can see an image if you stand back. If you're up close, you see a bunch of lights.

So text will be impossible to read no matter how good the picture is.

I will be passing through this intersection on my way home from work today. Will confirm if they are photoshopped.

is it funny that under the pic linked to there is an ad for Windows Vista?

If it isn't fake, the owner must live inside and never leave, and none of his/her employees care enough to tell him or to reboot the system.

It's the cold weather, and they were using it to super-cool a pc that they were overclocking...

I used to work for a company who's owners also owned a decent sized Mariot(Or Hyott). This particular one also had a convention center. Outside the convention center and next to the highway is a ~17' jumbo tron that was powered by a Windows 98 PC. BSODs were as common as you would expect on a 98 machine.

Sounds like some IT person trying to make it into the Guinness Book of World Records for the World's Largest BSOD... That would be something to be proud of. :p

for those claiming photoshop, the provided link takes you to a blog with a hi(ish)-res image in the comments. In any case, its a well taken photo

ya that is in T. I walk by there everyday. I saw the same thing at Dundas Square I had to stop and laugh on my way to work :D

Hehehe. This is funny. Also, I don't know if this is normal, but I've gotten a few BSOD on the arcades machines at the cinema. I think I was waiting for the Harry Potter movie if I remember correctly, headed to this arcade machines they always have around and BANG! there is was, the almighty BSOD. I had a nice laugh that day.

Back