World of Warcraft "Scroll of Resurrection"

I have two scrolls up. I am pretty sure I can just make an alt on any server to have you there. Just send me a PM.

I've posted here before and have PM'd some people who have had scrolls available but haven't gotten a response back. I would like one for Stormreaver [Horde/US], PM me if you can hook me up.

If you need a scroll, PM me the email address associated with your battle.net account and I'll send one out to you.

Have Scrolls to give out. PM me if you want one (can make an alt on any server for you if you wish).

I could really use a scroll for my son - he has been dying to get back into WoW w/ a high level charecter. PM me if someone can hook me up.

Guys....

This work as the following.

1) You have a wow account that is able to recieve a scroll
2) A fellow [H] member provides you that scrool.
3) You accept the scroll via us.battle.net (DO NOT ACCEPT AWARDS!!!! Just turn on the account).
4) You patch your game, login and create your lvl 1 toon on a server you want
5) You logout
6) you login to us.battle.net and accept the awards for the new lvl 1 toon you just made.
7) you login to wow as your lvl 1 toon (it will still say your lvl 1 on the toon selection screen)
8) Once the login process is completed.. for a brief second you will be a lvl 1 and then a load screen will happen. Once the load screen is finished you will be a lvl 80, w/ gear, and talent points based on what you chose in step 6.
9) ????
10) Win.

PM me your email, if you want SoR. I'm on Lightbringer US, the best and oldest servers in WoW, alliance side.

FYI, can send 1 SoR per day.

Last edited:
Feel free to send me a PM as well! I'm also willing to help anyone who wants to start or play on the RP servers Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord get on their feet! Both Scrolls of Resurrection and Recruit-A-Friend options are available here. I also have referral access and options for other MMOs as well so don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
I have scrolls up. I can just make an alt on any server you want to have you be insta-level 80 there. Just send me a PM.

Scroll avalible PM me, I'm on US-Mannoroth Ally and US-Dragonmaw Horde if you want a lvl 25G invite as well.

We are looking for more for our 25M on Dragonmaw

I have scrolls up. I'm currently Horde on Runetotem but I can make an alt w/e you want your level 80. Just shoot me a PM.

As an addendum:

In addition to the email you want me to send this to: Please include what server you want me send the scroll to as it expedites the process.

Thanks.

If someone can PM me one of these, that'd be pretty great! I used to play on Shadowsong, so being able to get anther 80 to start off there with would be pretty dang awesome.

we cant send them via pm, if you want a scroll PM someone yourself and give them your battle net email address or character name and server name

I have scrolls of resurrections available as well, send me a message and ill send a scroll out to you.

Anyone on Sen'Jin that can send a Scroll my way? I'm looking to have the auto-level to 80 be on SenJin..

Anyone on Sen'Jin that can send a Scroll my way? I'm looking to have the auto-level to 80 be on SenJin..
Anyone from any realm can send one and you get the auto-leveling (+cata if you don't have it). You just get an optional free move to the senders realm if you want, but you don't have to take that perk.

Back