[WorkLog] Xilence Interceptor Pro "Spider Spirit"

Today I started the implementation of some components.
For this step of the mod, I prefer to take my time so as not to make silly things, like fixing a component and realize after it is misplaced, ill-fitting ...

Especially since some changes have occurred compared to the basic model of the project: adding a power supply, place of pumps, additional SSD (4 instead of 2), addition of 2 graphics cards ...

Reminder of the initial project:

projet10.jpg

So this day was devoted mainly to the adjustment to find the right place for each item.

Start with pumps and two additional tanks.

wc_110.jpg

We must position the tanks to prevent them block outputs of the pumps.

After some screwing, unscrewing, rotations ... the correct position is found.

wc_210.jpg

Then I place the main tank and support for various switches.

wc_310.jpg

Then I set the rads

wc_910.jpg

The hold (too long) between 360 rads will be removed. The connecting pipe between the two rads will maintain the gap.

After mounting the rads, I realized that I had forgotten to make a passage for the pipe between the top and the tank => to do

I continued to fix (temporarily) other elements to have a more concrete idea of the result.

wc_810.jpg

poids_10.jpg

+16 kilos compared to the empty box. And it is not finished.

Thank you. This one is almost finished and I began to prepare the next smallest, but certainly as good and perhaps better.

Mr Zam is a very good apprentice and assistant but lately he is more concerned about Flora :D

Men are always the same ;)

Can't wait to see this mod finished :D

After work at 6pm, I went to my reseller (he kindly waited for me to arrive before close) to retrieve

alim_110.jpg

alim_210.jpg

And so here I am in possession of the additional power supply: COOLER MASTER Silent Pro Gold 800W

alim_311.jpg

Small compared with that of 1200W. Just 2cm less. For the rest, they are identical.

alim_310.jpg

alim_410.jpg

How to pass time on a Tuesday night?
Mr Zam!! I work for you. Must sleeve this PSU

"Whoops! there is not much of braided sleeves to complete sheathing of power supply"
"I think he needs my powers"
alim_510.jpg

alim_610.jpg

It remains only to get to work to get it ready for Thursday morning.

Bonus:

alim_710.jpg

Today is a watercooling day :

final_10.jpg

final_11.jpg

final_12.jpg

final_13.jpg

final_14.jpg

final_15.jpg

final_16.jpg

final_17.jpg

final_18.jpg

final_19.jpg

final_21.jpg

final_23.jpg

final_24.jpg

http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/12/18/02/90/final_25.jpg

final_26.jpg

final_27.jpg

final_28.jpg

final_29.jpg

final_30.jpg

final_31.jpg

For the moment no leak detected but I still leaves turn this night to be sure everything is OK.

Good luck with the leak testing! :)

Looking very clean and elegant so far, by the way. Love the colour scheme :D

after 24 hours of operation of the circuit, no leakage. :D

Thank you, it was a challenge to make a two-tone watercooling, on paper it looks good and there are always doubts about the expected result. But finally, the colors go well together and the white highlights the cpu waterblock

Some news....

Small leak at Alphacool / tip tank level => problem of machining the threads of the reservoir => Teflon + glue => no leakage

A graphics card is not detected by MB => switch to tri-CFX

fuite10.jpg

vidand10.jpg

vidang10.jpg

cross10.jpg

tri-cr10.jpg

tri-cr11.jpg

Thank BeQuiet® that gives me 12 fans Shadow Wings 120mm PWM

sposns10.png

bequie10.jpg

bequie11.jpg

bequie12.jpg

bequie13.jpg

bequie14.jpg

bequie15.jpg

Very nice looking fans :) Have you tried them yet? I have seen them before, but have no idea about how quiet they actually are.

Back