• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Work light for working on computer?

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
6,849
I am looking for a couple good lights for working on computers. I have a cheap head mounted light but it feels cheap and doesn't fit well. Also have a couple cheap LED flashlights, but they suck for working on computers where you need both hands.

What do you use when working on computers. Either head mounted or other, I am looking for at least a couple differant types for differant situations. Such as a head mounted one for working inside the tower, and a floor mounted one for climbing on the floor under a desk ect. Main thing is they need to be quality products that will last and work well.
 
Since when is bringing the computer to a better light source so difficult?
 
Usually I work on a computer in a fairly well lit area. I also have a really nice LED headlamp that I use when working on the inside. When I say really nice, I ment it's cheep and works well. Think I picked it up at LOWES, for about $15
 
Since when is bringing the computer to a better light source so difficult?

if you get stuck working on a pc under a desk, give one of these a try.

There isn't a good place anywhere in my apartment for lighting at the moment. thats why I am looking for a better lighting alternative.
And when I mean working under a desk I mean hooking up the cables in the back of the PC at a "Friends" house. My PC is on top of my desk and has aloy better access, but some novices like those little desks with the cubby holes that forces you into strange positions to hook them up. I tell them thats the worste possible place for a PC but they choose to risk it.
 
Back
Top