Astronomica
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2008
- Messages
- 755
So about a month ago my old TT PSU generally crapped out on me after 4 years of use. I sent it off to TT for an RMA which luckily it still had a few months left on the 5 year warranty. After i got an e-mail saying the item was discontinued (was discontinued shortly after i purchased it) they offered me a different replacement. Surely enough, 5 days later i got a brand new sparkling PurePower 500w, which i was extremely excited to have gotten because i didn't have enough money for a PSU upgrade. From what i can tell the thing is practically brand new, not even a fingerprint or scratch mark on it. I'm aware its common practice to ship back different powersupplies if they are not in stock, but it's always a nice perk to get a BETTER one.
Anyone else have any luck like this before? I've RMA'ed alot of hardware over the years but rarely do i ever get a better product back as a replacement.
For referance:
Old PSU
new psu
Anyone else have any luck like this before? I've RMA'ed alot of hardware over the years but rarely do i ever get a better product back as a replacement.
For referance:
Old PSU
new psu