Woot Off

I'm going to stare at the Woot page until the hard drives come up.

What? It could happen. :D

The discount on shirts is nice if you were wanting to get something from shirt.woot. Otherwise, meh as usual.

Sounds lame.

They are lame. They used to be excellent. I would seriously stay up all night during a woot off. They would only come every few months and would have new and cheap stuff. Now they just sell stuff that didn't sell out during their regular daily deals. They still have an occasional good deal, but you have to do some research.

Since they were purchased by Amazon, it hasn't been the same. The old woot is dead. The new woot is just a way for Amazon to liquidate some of the crap that doesn't sell and nobody wants.

I just clicked the link and they were selling glowsticks. I closed that window in near record time.

if someone buys a death adder or two, I'll buy one and give you a bit extra cash for the trouble. Seeing as they don't ship to Alaska :(

I hereby take back my comment due to fact this is not the place for it. I am sorry for voicing my opinion on something that was said. Now back on topic.

Last edited:
So you are using your mother in law's profiting off them to help push your views?

Know what......never mind.

32" Vizio for $229....not to bad but probaly better deals on BF.

Just think how much better and more honest life would be if people would just stop feigning taking offense to everything.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 for 10 dollars. sold out before i bought it.

Back