Woot-Off!

Fine, I'll close mine.

Everything has been selling to fast to even post on here.

Tried looking up a review for the Garmin Nuvi 200 but it was gone by the time gpsreview.net loaded the page. :mad:

Wow. Someone's trying to pad their post count, 'eh?

I yearn for the day when a Woot-off doesn't involve a Roomba. Hopefully this Woot-off isn't all junk like the last few.

I foresee those tire pressure monitors showing up on ebay very soon. They are going for around $200 right now with buy it now.

I foresee those tire pressure monitors showing up on ebay very soon. They are going for around $200 right now with buy it now.

I see two in the completed listings that sold for ~$150 each plus ~$15 shipping. The fact that eBay will probably be flooded with them soon isn't a good sign though.

RCA Dual Format DVD Recorder w/ DivX, HDMI and HD Upconversion
$69.99

Might be a while before we see something else. This was up recently and everyone was bashing it, must be leftovers.

Features:

* Dual format recording – Record from your TV, camcorder, or other video device using either DVD+R/+RW or DVD-R/RW discs for total convenience
* Easy recording – As easy to use as the familiar VCR, but you get the advantage of recording your favorite TV shows and other content on long-lasting DVDs
* DivX certified – DivX capability helps you save on blank DVD discs because it compresses video content to fit more on a disc while still maintaining high visual quality. Plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX®6)
* HDMI output with HD upconversion –Connects the DVD player to your HDMI equipped television for stunning digital images from DVD. The interface is a simple one-cable design so hookup is easy, and you’ll get near HD-quality images from your current DVD library with the upconversion feature. An HDMI cable is included.
* DV-Input w/Camcorder Control – This high quality digital connection is ideal for transfer of Digital Video (DV) camcorder home videos over to DVD. It also includes camcorder control to simplify the process
* Front Audio/Video Input Jacks – Allows convenient hook-up of camcorders, mp3 players and other devices
* Interactive User Interface – With this unit’s user friendly interface, DVD recording and playback have never been easier
* Progressive Scan output
* 181 Channel NTSC Tuner
* Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 output
* Disc Library with Live Preview
* Playback Formats: DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DivX, VCD, SVCD, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, JPEG, Picture CD
* Recordable Disc Formats: DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW
* Disc Speeds 2.4x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 2.4x, 4x (RW)
* Recording Speed: HQ, SP, LP, EP, SLP, SEP
* AV and HDMI Cable Included
* RCA TV/DVD Remote Control with Batteries included
* Dimensions: 2.6 x 16.9 x 11

Inputs/Outputs:

* Composite (RCA) In: 1 Front/1 Rear, Out: 1 Rear
* Component Video Out: 1 Set Rear
* HDMI Out: Rear
* IEEE1394 In: Front
* Optical/Coaxial Digital Audio Out: Rear
* RF In: 1 in Rear; Out: 1 in Rear
* S-Video In: 1 Front/ 1 Rear; Out: 1 Rear

^ i can read myself, thanks

* DivX certified – DivX capability helps you save on blank DVD discs because it compresses video content to fit more on a disc while still maintaining high visual quality. Plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX®6)

is unclear
does it record and play divx?

not unclear it says it records and plays divx.

No, it is deceptive description by RCA marketing department that you, a target consumer, failed to notice:

what divX is and why you need it:
"DivX capability helps you save on blank DVD discs because it compresses video content to fit more on a disc while still maintaining high visual quality. "

the feature of this player:
"Plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX®6)"

If this player recorded to DivX it would definitely advertise that functionality.

HDMI upconversion is 1080i. 1080p would be useful but 1080i is not so hot on my Westy...

seems as if they're going in a rotation.... two fast items one slow item.. this will be a long night if thats the case...

its all about how fast they sell out. if its a shit product and they have a lot of them, like this RCA, it could be up there for hours.

ok ok so i was a few minutes off but heres the next deal!

Excalibur Tournament Horseshoe Set
$5.67 + $5 shipping

Back