• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WOOT OFF!!!!

they probably have a bajillion of these damn things...

hmm. might be a hot deal, if it comes with real human hands...
 
i think the long wait is part of what makes a woot off unique. sometimes it sucks but i think snagging a good item because you waited through a bad one is pretty cool.
 
Well you definitely got a good point there.

Lol im trying to keep myself as busy as possible so that I can stay awake. However the whole time I have been :eek: like crazy.
 
heh. I can't stay awake any longer. Gluck to people staying awake for a while longer, hopefully this same product won't be here when i check in the morning. hah.
 
How the hell am I expected to sleep with wootoffs.
Better now than finals week I suppose.
 
Razer Pro|Tone m100 In-ear Ear Phones

$29.99+ $5 shipping
condition: New product(s): 2 Razer Pro|Tone m100 In-ear Ear Phones
 
TomTom GO 510 Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator

$279.99+ $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished product(s): 1 TomTom GO 510 Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator
 
0% bought 1
0% bought 2
0% bought 3

sold out before it even started (on the earphones)

wonder how long this gps will stay up.
 
OMG a Excalibur Emergency Roadside Kit for $14.99. Its all I ever wanted!!! LOL
 
Ultrex Flash Fryer

$19.99+ $5 shipping
condition: New product(s): 1 Ultrex 2 Liter Stainless Steel Flash Fryer - 416337
 
Matsunichi 8GB USB 2.0 Portable Drive
$44.99+ $5 shipping
 
not a bad price nothing great though seem to be going pretty quick
guess ill wait for next item
 
i have gotten 2 boc but that was 2 and 5 its grown alot since then really hard to get one now.
 
Back
Top