WOOT OFF!!!!

Up first!

Kensington Flylight 3.0 USB Notebook Light
$2.99+ $5 shippin

As the official woot-off predictor, I got no advanced warning this time....:(

oh well - have fun!!

i bet some people will have a use for this, not me though.

lookin forward to a bigass harddrive. hopefully larger than 250 this time.

As the official woot-off predictor, I got no advanced warning this time....:(

oh well - have fun!!

hah, i actually ran in and told my roomate i thought there was going to be a good woot tonight, and i was right. its a good feeling

looks like maybe a woot killer
that hp is alot of dough for an impulse buy..

i think it will sell though. probably not many of them.

Eh, i thought it was a killer at first. Its picked up in the last 5 minutes so we'll just need to see.

While I wait I might as well chat.

So what are you looking for guys for the wootoff?

I would love to see a nice 20" LCD for a really good price for this wootoff. :D

There's such random shit during a wootoff that I never really know what I want, but I always end up getting something.

I hope you get the LCD you're lookin for, I just got the Samsung 225BW for $210 last weekend for the GF. Then her video card dies today... lockily she has an 8800 incoming from Newegg.

Me, I'm just looking for some decent hard drives.

I want a LARGE HDD preferably 300GB+, or Plasma TV, or Logitech MX Revolution Mouse, and of course I want a BOC.

Wow thats an awesome deal you got on the 225BW. A great deal on a hard drive would also be great. Im in need for a new one.

Come on wootoff bring on the LCD's and Hard drives :D

Woot should get rid of all this kitchen/home appliance stuff. I mean seriously all those things like the "Santa Fe Fajitas & More Buffet Griller" I mean are you kidding me, I cant believe people are buying this crap. Its all a bunch of BS that aint gonna last more than 3 months.

my cvv2 code is rubbed off my bank card so im relaying on a credit card with an avalible balance of 32$ all i want is a decent mouse :)

Woot should get rid of all this kitchen/home appliance stuff. I mean seriously all those things like the "Santa Fe Fajitas & More Buffet Griller" I mean are you kidding me, I cant believe people are buying this crap. Its all a bunch of BS that aint gonna last more than 3 months.

Good point. Texas tax sucks also. I kinda want to open a PO box in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay taxes hahah.

That sucks d00d, u gotta have that stuff memorized, i mean its times like these where just gotta know it.

Good point. Texas tax sucks also. I kinda want to open a PO box in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay taxes hahah.

The taxsucks code works on items that are $40 and up, including shipping.

TAXSUCKS should work when ----> price + shipping > $39.99.

Yea having to pay Texas taxes sucks, I know cause I live in Texas too.
However Woot.com is just another example of why Texas is the best state.

A large hard drive would be cool. As long as there aren't so many iterations of roombas in this one. The last one had so many of those...

Back