• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WOOT OFF!!!!

Up first!

Kensington Flylight 3.0 USB Notebook Light
$2.99+ $5 shippin
 
As the official woot-off predictor, I got no advanced warning this time....:(

oh well - have fun!!
 
i bet some people will have a use for this, not me though.

lookin forward to a bigass harddrive. hopefully larger than 250 this time.
 
As the official woot-off predictor, I got no advanced warning this time....:(

oh well - have fun!!

hah, i actually ran in and told my roomate i thought there was going to be a good woot tonight, and i was right. its a good feeling
 
looks like maybe a woot killer
that hp is alot of dough for an impulse buy..

i think it will sell though. probably not many of them.
 
Eh, i thought it was a killer at first. Its picked up in the last 5 minutes so we'll just need to see.
 
While I wait I might as well chat.

So what are you looking for guys for the wootoff?

I would love to see a nice 20" LCD for a really good price for this wootoff. :D
 
There's such random shit during a wootoff that I never really know what I want, but I always end up getting something.
 
I hope you get the LCD you're lookin for, I just got the Samsung 225BW for $210 last weekend for the GF. Then her video card dies today... lockily she has an 8800 incoming from Newegg.

Me, I'm just looking for some decent hard drives.
 
I want a LARGE HDD preferably 300GB+, or Plasma TV, or Logitech MX Revolution Mouse, and of course I want a BOC.
 
Wow thats an awesome deal you got on the 225BW. A great deal on a hard drive would also be great. Im in need for a new one.

Come on wootoff bring on the LCD's and Hard drives :D
 
Woot should get rid of all this kitchen/home appliance stuff. I mean seriously all those things like the "Santa Fe Fajitas & More Buffet Griller" I mean are you kidding me, I cant believe people are buying this crap. Its all a bunch of BS that aint gonna last more than 3 months.
 
my cvv2 code is rubbed off my bank card so im relaying on a credit card with an avalible balance of 32$ all i want is a decent mouse :)
 
Woot should get rid of all this kitchen/home appliance stuff. I mean seriously all those things like the "Santa Fe Fajitas & More Buffet Griller" I mean are you kidding me, I cant believe people are buying this crap. Its all a bunch of BS that aint gonna last more than 3 months.

Good point. Texas tax sucks also. I kinda want to open a PO box in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay taxes hahah.
 
That sucks d00d, u gotta have that stuff memorized, i mean its times like these where just gotta know it.
 
Good point. Texas tax sucks also. I kinda want to open a PO box in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay taxes hahah.

The taxsucks code works on items that are $40 and up, including shipping.

TAXSUCKS should work when ----> price + shipping > $39.99.
 
Good point. Texas tax sucks also. I kinda want to open a PO box in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay taxes hahah.

Yea having to pay Texas taxes sucks, I know cause I live in Texas too.
However Woot.com is just another example of why Texas is the best state.
 
A large hard drive would be cool. As long as there aren't so many iterations of roombas in this one. The last one had so many of those...
 
Back
Top