• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Woot Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe they sold 1,000 of those shitty 1995 things?

Woot sucks. Bastards.
 
I wonder how old those 1995 things are? Were they actually made then or made rescently. I just remember playing sports games on sega got OLD FAST.

Maybe if it had Golden Axe or Altered Beast.
 
You shoudn't say such things, you might offend somebody who bought them :p . "If it's not nice don't say anything at all" Thumper's Mom :D
 
If you bought the glasses, you probably need to be slapped anyway.

A dumbass joystick? Wow, I've lost all faith in humanity.
 
96redformula said:
You shoudn't say such things, you might offend somebody who bought them :p . "If it's not nice don't say anything at all" Thumper's Mom :D

and sometimes the truth hurts...you didn't buy one did you dude???
 
Hey I never knew F5 was refresh :). I thought I knew most of the shortcuts, what other ones are with the F keys?
 
No one wants to Joystick it to the man?

They aren't selling very well. At least not yet....

EDIT: I think my FF was a bit mesed up. The bar didn't change at all and then they were sold out... all 180!

 
No of course not...Altough I did buy the hard drive thinking it was SATA :( . I am wondering if I should sell it or just use it.
 
Alt+F4 puts your out of your misery.
Especially if you bought those glasses.
 
wtf, did they have like 10 of the joysticks? I diddnt get my order in and i did it right away :/
 
i ordered a joystick... hell $10 is good, even if its only a $20 joystick. colapsable so I can toss it easily in my lan bag.
 
Haha, I know the famoust alt + f4 . I wonder if everybody got used on that one during gaming online. I remember it like it was yesterday...how do i " jkla;dfkja" and everybody's answer, push alt + f4. That must have been back on counter strike beta 3.0 days. Actually come to think of it it was back in the pre counterstrike days when everybody would do half life deathmatch.
 
Server is lagging like a slut. It's new item time!

Edit:

Stupid Vivicrap camera again.

This time, it's recycled nickles!!!!
 
96redformula said:
Haha, I know the famoust alt + f4 . I wonder if everybody got used on that one during gaming online. I remember it like it was yesterday...how do i " jkla;dfkja" and everybody's answer, push alt + f4. That must have been back on counter strike beta 3.0 days

lol I used to play Warcraft 2 years ago and I was kicking someone's ass. I asked them a question about how to do something and they were all like ALT + F4!!! so I did it and before I could stop myself thought "oh ssssshit"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top