woot off tonight

I want the hard disk to come back, I need one as a storage drive for my PVR recordings with SageTV :).
 
LOL did anyone click on the image of the iRiver? "CELEBRITY GOAT HERDING WHEREVER YOU GO!!!" ROFL!
 
holy crappy video cards!

My old Ti4200 64MB is faster than that thing!
 
Old-A** "Big Screen TV Kit"

Was hoping for something good before bed, this only has up to SVIDEO cables :(
 
If anyone uses GreaseMonkey, here's a script I wrote during the last woot-off, it converts that yellow bar into an actual percentage:
http://js.antinoc.net/wootoffbartopercent.user.js

Please don't post that outside of this forum, I don't want my server to get hammered :)
 
Really I'm just staying up hoping for another round of the hard drives... am I wasting my time (and sleep)?
 
GoldenTiger said:
Really I'm just staying up hoping for another round of the hard drives... am I wasting my time (and sleep)?

im kinda wondering this myself.....
spooning your laptop is no fun when you really just want to sleep.....
 
As much as I don't want to say it, we need something worse to kill the woot until tomorrow! I need sleep!
 
UnlnvlslblE said:
As much as I don't want to say it, we need something worse to kill the woot until tomorrow! I need sleep!

Hard disk first... woot-killer after ;).
 
single-large-cricket.jpg
 
Back
Top