• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

woot off tonight

Heck no, those things will sell like hotcakes on a chili Sunday morning.
 
why when i refresh does the progress bar on woot go from barely any sold to midddle and then back after another refresh?
 
It sounds familiar, maybe I saw it at Worst Buy... If I had a car I'd consider getting one, it can't be that good for only $50.
 
I have a Whistler radar detector. Kind of works but goes off on every signal it gets... beeps all the time.
 
Great, a worthless radar detector... lol

cops gonna get u anyway guys...

dont fall for it wooters, save it for the crap

by the time i posted this, sold out. GG WOOT OFF
 
Back
Top