Woot Images not loading...

bass_ec

Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
884
I have no clue what's going on. I can't ANY images to load on Woot. The thing is, it's JUST Woot, no other website.

Any ideas? I feel like it developed when I upgraded Firefox.
 
Works fine for me. Running 2.0.0.8
Are you using AdBlock with FireFox? Make sure Woot didnt get blocked.

Also, try a hard-refresh of the webpage. Ctrl+F5
 
Is IE showing the images?

What extensions do you have installed for Firefox?
 
Is IE showing the images?

What extensions do you have installed for Firefox?

So IE doesn't show the images either. I just get a bunch of red boxes.

The thing is, other computers on campus display the images, so it's not blocked by my ISP. I'm so confused!
 
Here's what I would try.

-be sure you are not using any proxy.
-get latest version of Java.
-clean your cache ( CCleaner is a good app)

Try Opera Browser and/or Avant Browser.
 
1. Do you have any “internet speed” programs? As they cache data and DNS entries.
2. Also adblock (the plug-in for firefox) did block Amazon images at one time, though it shouldn’t any longer.
3. Another option is that your DNS server may be caching for too long. Try 4.2.2.1 as your DNS server.
4. ipconfig /flushdns
 
Back
Top