Woot.com Woot-off

oh snap... it jumped to 1/8 in the last 1/2 hour :eek:

edit SOLD OUT!!!!

Yeah I was about to go to bed, but am going to wait until the woot gets updated.

Darn, the Lemonader's gone? Gee I really wanted six. not.

edit: Screw this... a CD Player? Bastards. At least it's crappy enough that it'll probably be up there a while.

DevilDoc said:
Yeah I was about to go to bed, but am going to wait until the woot gets updated.

Darn, the Lemonader's gone? Gee I really wanted six. not.

edit: Screw this... a CD Player? Bastards. At least it's crappy enough that it'll probably be up there a while.
never underestimate the power of the wooters... sold out jejeje. To be fair, there were around 10-15 units only...

PRpaTi said:
never underestimate the power of the wooters... sold out jejeje. To be fair, there were around 10-15 units only...

I take it your n00b status is a ruse, eh? How is it you know all of these unit numbers?

Probably reading the forum stats, I suppose.

guesstimate... according downsteps in the bar... :D

The thing is that there weren't a lot of units...

DevilDoc said:
I take it your n00b status is a ruse, eh? How is it you know all of these unit numbers?

Probably reading the forum stats, I suppose.

there were 40

dammit - a Cuisinart. OK, I need sleep. mp3 player or no mp3 player.

I believe the next item will be a 2MB Palm IIIe PDA

error in their forums!!

Palm IIIe 2MB PDA was supposed to be 41 and the processor 42

maybe this will come up?

edit: yup it did

I'm a sucker for woot. I'm addicted and I can't stop
I need a 12 step program to quit this
I keep on getting out and it keeps on pulling me back in!

Call me if something good comes up, ok?

Play Cyclops Spy Car w/Camera & Video LCD Remote
You waited up until midnight for this
$89.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Unless it is because most everyone is asleep right now...this may be the woot-off killer.

Yeah, looks like we are going to have to wait the 12 hour life span on this one.

if i was 10 and this RC car was 20 bucks i might ask my mom to buy it =p

looks like i missed nothing important while i slept.... very suprised those lemonade machines sold out an hour after i left... did they change the quantity or did some home shopping network buy them all :D

Well, I'm screwed for getting anything off Woot today. The next item will be up at 4:30PM, and I'll probably be going to a musical by then.

this is the ultimate woot killer

they were probably saving this one for a rainy day lol

Hooray! its moving!

now we just need some people with kids to go on to woot and buy them all! :D

will this thing never end?

I can't imagine how their warehouse looked before, compared to how its going to look once they get all these orders shipped.

Heads up! The spy car is almost gone!

Edit - outta there! Trying to find out how many there were but no dice. The Woot! forum is not coming up for me.

Back