• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot.com Woot-off

oh snap... it jumped to 1/8 in the last 1/2 hour :eek:

edit SOLD OUT!!!!
 
Yeah I was about to go to bed, but am going to wait until the woot gets updated.

Darn, the Lemonader's gone? Gee I really wanted six. not.

edit: Screw this... a CD Player? Bastards. At least it's crappy enough that it'll probably be up there a while.
 
looks like it's going fast. I think I can hang on for a little while longer....
 
DevilDoc said:
Yeah I was about to go to bed, but am going to wait until the woot gets updated.

Darn, the Lemonader's gone? Gee I really wanted six. not.

edit: Screw this... a CD Player? Bastards. At least it's crappy enough that it'll probably be up there a while.
never underestimate the power of the wooters... sold out jejeje. To be fair, there were around 10-15 units only...
 
PRpaTi said:
never underestimate the power of the wooters... sold out jejeje. To be fair, there were around 10-15 units only...

I take it your n00b status is a ruse, eh? How is it you know all of these unit numbers?

Probably reading the forum stats, I suppose.
 
guesstimate... according downsteps in the bar... :D

The thing is that there weren't a lot of units...
 
DevilDoc said:
I take it your n00b status is a ruse, eh? How is it you know all of these unit numbers?

Probably reading the forum stats, I suppose.

there were 40
 
dammit - a Cuisinart. OK, I need sleep. mp3 player or no mp3 player.

I believe the next item will be a 2MB Palm IIIe PDA
 
error in their forums!!

Palm IIIe 2MB PDA was supposed to be 41 and the processor 42

maybe this will come up?

edit: yup it did
 
I'm a sucker for woot. I'm addicted and I can't stop
I need a 12 step program to quit this
I keep on getting out and it keeps on pulling me back in!

Call me if something good comes up, ok?
 
Play Cyclops Spy Car w/Camera & Video LCD Remote
You waited up until midnight for this
$89.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
 
Unless it is because most everyone is asleep right now...this may be the woot-off killer.
 
Yeah, looks like we are going to have to wait the 12 hour life span on this one.


 
if i was 10 and this RC car was 20 bucks i might ask my mom to buy it =p
 
looks like i missed nothing important while i slept.... very suprised those lemonade machines sold out an hour after i left... did they change the quantity or did some home shopping network buy them all :D
 
Well, I'm screwed for getting anything off Woot today. The next item will be up at 4:30PM, and I'll probably be going to a musical by then.
 
this is the ultimate woot killer

they were probably saving this one for a rainy day lol
 
Hooray! its moving!

now we just need some people with kids to go on to woot and buy them all! :D
 
will this thing never end?

I can't imagine how their warehouse looked before, compared to how its going to look once they get all these orders shipped.
 
Heads up! The spy car is almost gone!

Edit - outta there! Trying to find out how many there were but no dice. The Woot! forum is not coming up for me.
 
Back
Top