• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Woot.com Woot-off

Apallohadas said:
HAHAH :) Now that's a good one! Maybe a thighmaster or two?

No I'm serious. They always throw up Ab-Tilts during a woot off. I still have one. The thing is a piece of shit and impossible to use.
 
MB Quart 104 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
$99.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

6 hours sleep - game on
 
Red_Six said:
MB Quart 104 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
$99.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

6 hours sleep - game on

Is that a good price? I cant find anything on them on google..
 
Havs said:
try froogle, 189 is the cheapest they were listed there

I Froogled for MB Quart 104 and got a $189 price, but those are not the same speakers.
 
damn... just woke up

went to sleep after the phone came up

looks like i didnt miss much
 
MBQUART makes IMO and many other one of the best speakers out there for car audio. They command a premium price and do not disappoint. I have 6 in my car, and for a pair of midrange speakers by these guys usually sells for 200+. They are hand made in germany, and this is a great price.
 
Red_Six said:
I Froogled for MB Quart 104 and got a $189 price, but those are not the same speakers.

You're absolutely right. My bad about that, I just did a quick look since I just bought bookshelves a few months ago.
 
I got one of these last time they had them with the speakers and I like mine. Now I just have to unload the second set of speakers I have.
 
Taz will go fast at that pricepoint - they had that a few nights ago and it went reasonably fast. Damn I stay up too late way too often. Today is the second 24 I've done in as many weeks. Thank God for caffiene.

edit: by the time I finished this post, the meter was half gone
 
Every time they do one of these I think of the infrastructure being tested. That little database server is prolly on it's knees begging the God of all things data for forgiveness, wondering what the hell it did to deserve this torture.

/OT

'nother fothermucking "Bookshelf Boombox"... grr...... Bring on the HP iPods, dammit!
 
Please don't let the stupid radio kill it! We need 5.1's! And a bag o crap!


Edit: WTH? That lasted like 30 seconds!
 
Back
Top