• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Woo hoo!

tsuehpsyde

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
6,604
Welp, I broke into the 5 digit realm...next stop, 6 digits. :cool: 100K or bust!

Full Folding Ahead!

 
Now you must borg everything in sight. Go to peolples houses and fix their computers for free...as long as you can borg them.
 
Penguincomp said:
Now you must borg everything in sight. Go to peolples houses and fix their computers for free...as long as you can borg them.

I've already decided that's what I plan on doing. And if it's not worth borging, it's not worth my time (in either getting the borg, or actual time....fixing old computers takes entirely too long, especially for "free").

Full Folding Ahead!

 
Looks like you should hit 100k around late January.

~1k PPD :eek:

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how did you get -1 point in August?
 
Hey, congrats on hitting 10k! :)
I remember it like it was yesterday... Actually, I don't remember it at all. :eek:

 
Pfsh, I hate you all. With talk like this, I think AUOC would be more appriciative of my efforts.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
tsuehpsyde said:
Pfsh, I hate you all. With talk like this, I think AUOC would be more appriciative of my efforts.

Full Folding Ahead!


You did in 1 month what took me close to 5 to do. Congrats and wanna race to 200k? :D

Already have 4 guys doing the gauntlet.

 
magnusvir said:
You did in 1 month what took me close to 5 to do. Congrats and wanna race to 200k? :D

Already have 4 guys doing the gauntlet.


Actually, I got those points in like less than 2 weeks. Not sure of the exact time period..my laptop isn't folding 24/7 today, as I'm on it now at a friend's and obviously, I had to shut it down to get it here. ;) It's folding now....burning my leg. Also, no [H] tag link on the lappy...gotta fix that...
 
Back
Top