Woman Ticketed For Wearing Google Glass While Driving

I don't usually have my radio on, either. I find it more distracting than listening to some music.

Dustin Stockton is a true American hero for making that image. Let us all personally thank him.

If you need to stare at your phone to drive a car, please sell your car. You are eventually going to kill.

They have this crazy new technology now where GPS software on a phone has a voice that tells you where to go.

You know, like on just about all modern GPS units? So you don't have to look at the screen? Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?

They have this crazy new technology now where GPS software on a phone has a voice that tells you where to go.

You know, like on just about all modern GPS units? So you don't have to look at the screen? Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?

Never ask for directions. Do you want to give up your man card?

If you need to stare at your phone to drive a car, please sell your car. You are eventually going to kill.

So by your logic it should be illegal to have GPS built into cars.

Never ask for directions. Do you want to give up your man card?

My man card lists "travel time" as higher priority than "acting like you know where you're going". While you're pulling u-turns, I'm bragging how my Rav4 smoked your overpriced Mustang.

lol, back on topic.

What happened to the good 'ole days of both hands on the steering wheel and both eyes on the road?
I think it was far more dangerous before I got a GPS and was juggling a map while driving :D

Back