Witcher 4 rumors

Krenum

[H]F Junkie
Wouldn't mind seeing a new Witcher game with Ciri being the main character and Geralt taking over as Vesemir's role as the elder or possibly switching off between the two like they did in 3 briefly. Wouldn't mind that at all.

I do also like the idea of making your own Witcher. The story could start you out as you being a child and going through the mutations.

Last edited:

Lmah2x

Gawd
Vesemir prequel would be amazing. I'm not too sold on Ciri being a the main character since she technically isn't a Witcher, I wouldn't mind it of course.

Awesome but probably 4 years away.
A few years ago in CDPR investors call they said they will have 2 AAA games in the works and they will both be released by 2021, so it could come sooner than later.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
I'll be old as a Witcher by the time this come out. I have higher hope for Larian's Baldurs Gate 3.

Viper87227

Fully [H]
I would really like to see them take The Witcher into a different direction. Geralt's story is over, but there is so much lore left in that universe. Would be cool to let people make their own witcher.

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
I assume this is true then?

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2...ams-to-make-more-witcher-and-cyberpunk-games/

Doesn't sound good to me honestly. Studios that seem to stay as a single studio/team tend to stay to their roots. See Remedy. Dual franchises and another Witcher just screams money grab and pumping the games out non-stop like Assassin's Creed. I can't imagine the quality will continue to get better if they go this route. As for Witcher, I wish they'd just let it die. Yeah the first two games weren't good, but considering the length of Witcher 3 plus the DLCs we've seen and done practically everything you can do within the lore of Witcher. I'd rather see them branch out and do something else, maybe a different sci fi setting game as there are huge differences between cyber punk and other types of sci fi. Or maybe even a game that isn't an RPG.