Witcher 3, New screenshots

Man, I am so pumped for this game. I think the graphics look "Awesome". definitely less "bloom" than TW2. I can't remember how long the second one took by I think the first one took me about 60 hours and if the third takes 100...that's a good amount of gameplay. I hope that's main story linin between?e. If it's going to be bigger than skyrim, I wonder how much richness will be in that world? There's a lot going on in Skyrim AND it's big. Either way I can't wait.

Between this and Dragan Age....I AM PUMPED.

Screw the game, can we just argue about color palettes and rasterization some more?!?!?

Please?!?!?!

:D

Looks good though. I'm a little more excited for Cyberpunk 2077 to be honest, but the Witcher games are pretty cool. TW3 looks nice from those shots, though I agree with what's been said about them being a touch on the noisy (sharp) side. It'll probably look different in motion though, and not jpeged up.

sequential.png

Some truly lovely sequential orange squares!

The color scheme is closer to the first game, but the fidelity isn't even close. The first Witcher game is graphically comparable to Neverwinter Nights 2 and Dragon Age.

Well, Bioware did give them the game engine.

Screw the game, can we just argue about color palettes and rasterization some more?!?!?

Please?!?!?!

:D

Looks good though. I'm a little more excited for Cyberpunk 2077 to be honest, but the Witcher games are pretty cool. TW3 looks nice from those shots, though I agree with what's been said about them being a touch on the noisy (sharp) side. It'll probably look different in motion though, and not jpeged up.

Well I don't know enough about "blooming" and "triangles" to argue, I just think the game looks purdy is all haha.

I don't think Cyberpunk will come out until late 2015, I try not to get my hopes up because that game looks like it could be a game changer.

One thing I hope they do is pare down the amount of bits the games dump into your My Documents folder. Before I moved the directories of TWI and TW2 created folders in My Documents they were using up 25GB on my SSD! TW2 was using 7.5GB and we all remember the issue with The Witcher 1 save games not being overwritten or deleted which used up the rest.

Well I don't know enough about "blooming" and "triangles" to argue, I just think the game looks purdy is all haha.

I don't think Cyberpunk will come out until late 2015, I try not to get my hopes up because that game looks like it could be a game changer.

Ya I'm pumped about cyberpunk 2077, even though there isn't any real info on it. probably going to be my most anticipated game in recent history.

Back