Witcher 3 & Arkham Knight Nvidia Bundle

TaintedSquirrel

[H]F Junkie
http://videocardz.com/55440/witcher...-knight-free-with-geforce-gtx-970-and-gtx-980

We are just letting you know that soon a new game bundle will go live for certain GeForce GTX graphics cards.

What’s better than receiving a free game with new graphics card? Of course, two free games.

Witcher 3 is currently offered for free with GTX 960, GTX 970 and GTX 980. Soon the buyers of the last two models (980 and 970) will also receive the newest installment in Batman franchise: Arkham Knight.

The lesson here is always to wait few months to before buying new cards to get free games. All I received with my 980 was a miniature mousepad..

This promotion should launch in the next few days, maybe next week..

With my 980 they gave me a free game and I bought it months before the promotion. Doesn't hurt to ask.

If you can afford the Titan, then you can afford to pay for the games. :p

Bought my GTX 970 from Newegg on 4/19 (delivered 4/21). I opened a live chat and they honored the promotion and shipped me a code. Code isn't active right now though.

Titan owners can buy 970 as physX cards for those 2 games so they don't need promotion ;)

I bought my 980 back in late Feb. and got codes to both games today. YMMV.

FYI, I contacted Amazon support today (bought my 980 on 5/1/15) and they are gonna send me the code for Batman also.....

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we have been restricted as to the number of free game coupons that we had available and are not able to offer any further to orders that were prior to the offering date. We sincerely apologize for not being able to fulfill your request.

NCIX won't give out batman codes :p

edit: They changed their mind and sent me a batman code, after I said:

That is disappointing, both NewEgg and Amazon are currently giving out game codes, even for people who purchased the cards before the event started.
I have to say, things like this are what influence peoples decisions on where to shop.

Last edited:
NCIX won't give out batman codes :p

edit: They changed their mind and sent me a batman code, after I said:

Thank you! I had to implore the Newegg rep but mentioning Amazon's policy and that Newegg had helped others seemed to prompt the Newegg agent to check again. She came back with a one time exemption, and so I too get the code.
I filled out the survey (pop up window which my browser blocked) afterwards and gave the experience a top review.
Not sure how long Newegg will be so nice.

Doesn't hurt to ask, just got a code from Newegg for my launch titan x even though its not part of the offer, they let me choose between witcher and batman.

I bought my 980 back in late Feb. and got codes to both games today. YMMV.

Did you have to contact anyone for this? Thinking of seeing if they will give me a code for the 970 I bought in February

I just tried with my Titan X through Newegg customer service and no dice... :( Ordered it a couple days ago.

Free games with Titan X?
The only promotion acceptable for a Titan X is a cruise in the Caribbeans. :p

Back