Hello, I'm a newb, first of all just let me say hi.
Now, I just purchased the Gameshark 2.4Ghz wireless controller for Xbox. So I put the batteries in, plug the receiver into the box and I thought I was good to go. But the game boots up, and nothing is working. Also, the little green led on the side of the receiver blinks when the box is on. Is there any kind of setup I missed? Anything I need to buy extra? It looks like the receiver is supposed to have a device inserted in it, but nothing else came with the package.
Bestbuy.com pic for reference
Now, I just purchased the Gameshark 2.4Ghz wireless controller for Xbox. So I put the batteries in, plug the receiver into the box and I thought I was good to go. But the game boots up, and nothing is working. Also, the little green led on the side of the receiver blinks when the box is on. Is there any kind of setup I missed? Anything I need to buy extra? It looks like the receiver is supposed to have a device inserted in it, but nothing else came with the package.
Bestbuy.com pic for reference