Slipstream
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 29, 2004
- Messages
- 12
Hello all!
I have a question for you all!
I have a HP Mini 110. I have had a diagnostic and the wireless stopped working, and was told that that its pretty much fried. The cheapest way was to get a wireless USB. the only problem i have been finding is all the different prices and most having to have a cd to install. My mini does not have a cd drive. what would be my options to fix this and to get it up and running again?
I have a question for you all!
I have a HP Mini 110. I have had a diagnostic and the wireless stopped working, and was told that that its pretty much fried. The cheapest way was to get a wireless USB. the only problem i have been finding is all the different prices and most having to have a cd to install. My mini does not have a cd drive. what would be my options to fix this and to get it up and running again?