wireless mouse (gaming?)

Hey [H], Im looking for a mouse to be used by my lan pc. I really want it to be wireless so when I have to trans port it all I have is 3 cables (power pc, power monitor and monitor cable) so I have a wireless keyboard, but now I need a mouse.

Right now on my main computer I use a razer deathadder and I love it. I like the size and I guess if you had to name the grip I have it is a claw grip. I'd like to spend less than $40 but I can go higher.

Many $40 wireless mice are very small and are nearly fingertip grip.. primarily meant for laptops.

The Logitech M705 is in your price range when on sale, but I don't know how well it performs when it comes to gaming.

Are you looking for strictly wireless/battery powered, or the ability to act as wired and wireless?

I suggest checking out the G700. You can use it wired or wireless and its works just as well either way. Solid battery life like 8-10 hours of gaming and an extremely comfortable shape. I think my DeathAdder is the most comfortable mouse ever and I like the shape of my G700 a lot too so you might as well.

Logitech G700

Get the non-S version (same exact thing) for about $20 less than the newest rev and you are good to go.

I bought one refurbed off of Newegg for around $50 and haven't look back since.

so it seems the g700 is the way to go. $60 on amazon isn't bad. thanks again.

I would prefer it to be wireless all the time only going to be using it when I'm brining the computer to a friends house.

Also, are there any good Bluetooth mouses?

I used to have a logitech wireless mouse for gaming. There will be some time when the mouse would just turn off in the middle of a game. Very frustrating! I believe a simple regular wireless mouse might be better unless you're going to be playing MMOs and need the extra buttons.

The Logitech G700s is the way to go if you want a wireless gaming mouse. But full retail price it will cost you $100. I would probably try to find a used one or see if you can get one on sale.

Cheap wireless mice tend to have a lot of problems with interference and dropping signals which causes lag or erratic movements.

So if you want one for only $40 you'll have to be willing to make some compromises in performance.

I just to use the Logitech G700. It was a good mouse, however, I noticed in gaming situations (a lot mouse movements) there would lag. Not good. In the market for the a new mouse now...

I just to use the Logitech G700. It was a good mouse, however, I noticed in gaming situations (a lot mouse movements) there would lag. Not good. In the market for the a new mouse now...

I find that strange. I've never had an issue, or heard of anyone having one before.

Never had one with my G700 either. May have got a lemon cause mine works just as well wireless as it does wired. Only thing that makes me keep switching it out is that I cant get used to the forward mounted sensor. I prefer them in the middle but its such a superb mouse that I always come back to it more than the others I own.

Last edited:
Another G700 vote, works a treat with zero perceptible lag.

The only reason to spring for the G700s is if your a heavy gamer and will wear through the life of the buttons faster, but it seems like you will just be using it at a friends house so you dont really need those upgraded components.

I personly would stick with wired for gaming. I use to have a g700 but it would randomly lag while in games. Didn't happen often but when it did it was really annoying. Then again after reading a lot of the posts above I guess I just got a bad mouse.

Back