I'm looking to get a headset as I disturb my gf when watching tv/gaming on my 42in plasma. I considered wireless but don't want to spend a lot regardless. The egg has these two that caught my eye.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106028
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106306
I found this headset too:
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS...arging/dp/B0001FTVEK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
So I'm undecided. Obviously if I go wired the cord needs to be like 10ft at least. Not sure if I can pick up an extension.
I did a quick search and didn't really find a lot of info on this forum. Let me know if I should post in another section. Thanks.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106028
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106306
I found this headset too:
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS...arging/dp/B0001FTVEK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
So I'm undecided. Obviously if I go wired the cord needs to be like 10ft at least. Not sure if I can pick up an extension.
I did a quick search and didn't really find a lot of info on this forum. Let me know if I should post in another section. Thanks.
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.