Windows XP on Sata hd

WhDemon

Limp Gawd
Ive found some tutorials use nLite to put the drivers with windows Xp then burn it as a Booting ISO. The problem is, where can I find the drivers ? which one ?

Also, can I use a dvd to install Win Xp ?

You would likely get the drivers for your controller from your chipset maker or your motherboard maker. nLite will handle the rest. This is, of course, if you actual need them. I've never needed them for Intel chipsets, and I don't use anything AMD-compatible, so I wouldn't know which need drivers and which don't. Also, make sure your BIOS is set to use native mode for the controller, and not AHCI.

Ive found some tutorials use nLite to put the drivers with windows Xp then burn it as a Booting ISO. The problem is, where can I find the drivers ? which one ?

Also, can I use a dvd to install Win Xp ?

What motherboard do you have? 99.999% of the time you will find SATA drivers from your motherboard manufactuer's website, unless you use a third party SATA controller, then check theirs.

What motherboard do you have? 99.999% of the time you will find SATA drivers from your motherboard manufactuer's website, unless you use a third party SATA controller, then check theirs.

M2N-VM DVI mobo
nForce 630a/Geforce 7050

there r not on Asus Website ... :\

well Ive found a program that can Extract Drivers from Windows Xp.

I hope it will work.

oh can I use a dvd to install winxp ?

maybe the first thing you should try is seeing if your XP CD will see the HDD

Back