• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows Server Summit 2024

Lakados

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
13,949
So I was in a meeting with my Dell rep going over server stuff and he sent me this link, and there are a lot of neat things in here so I figured I'd share.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com...e/windows-server-summit-2024/ec-p/4068971#M24

We got to talking about how I was going to handle my VMWare licensing, and when I said I'm not, he dialed in their Microsoft guy quickly and we had a chat, fun times much geeking out over big machines. Either way, lots to digest in there about the things coming for Server 2025.

Happy viewing?
 
Back
Top