Windows activation

faxel

Weaksauce
How you guys doing. I bulit my new pc and i didn't realize that ms activation has taken affect. So I have to buy a code? How can i make it work. I only have 28 days left.

Someone please pm me.

If you have bought a legal copy if windows, the activation key should be included. It is a 25 character code made up of letters/numbers... I think it's on the seal of authenticity or something.. some small holographic sticker.

If you built the PC, then you typed in the code when installing, now you just have to activate it over the Internet, or by calling the number

Why can't you just activate it? What are the details you're afraid to tell us?

Activation should have taken effect the first time you built the machine as well. :confused:

faxel said:
My copy isn't so legal
1) Read the rules...
2) I'd suggest getting a legal copy, if you expect to have it working past the activation date. No one on these boards are going to give you the crack info....it's not "that" type of Forum.

go buy a legal copy you thief!

..or in the next 20 days or so , download some flavor of Linux and then you will save your self some money and/or prison time

:)

[F]old|[H]

Asian Dub Foundation said:
or keep formatting every 30 days :D

my idiot friend keeps doing this....wont buy a copy, and cant even learn how to use the ******* to reset ;) what a tool eh?

is there still a 64 bit beta windows out there? If so, and ur on that cpu, that's an option too.

laptop said:
You can use your copy just buy a new key from microsoft.

No you can't. If you are referring to the additional licenses one can buy for home users, then you must first have a legal copy to start with.

PM me dude, i can get you a legit key for free, i have one sitting around that i dont use

Get Linux. Windows isn't worth buying.

Back