• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows 7 platform is not obsolete!

Asrock Radeon 6900XT 16Gb VRAM

That seem a strange choice of video cards for a pro workloads (or an expensive one for non modern video games).
I'm using it with blender, raster editors and gpu-based denoisers for large batch of high resolution images.
 
I'm using it with blender, raster editors and gpu-based denoisers for large batch of high resolution images.
Like I said seem a bit like a strange choice for blender-denoising (missing Optix), would using 2 2070 super much better ?

index.php


You had a need for large amount of Vram on one card and the 3090 was too expensive I presume ?
 
You had a need for large amount of Vram on one card and the 3090 was too expensive I presume ?
100%

2.93 is much better in terms of amd performance. It can be launched with a hack. Even it is "unsupported" version:)
I use 6900xt not only in blender but many gpu accelerated gfx plugins involved.
And yeah 3090 is waaay too expensive and sucks in my kind of workloads.
 
Back
Top